Wednesday, December 4, 2013

You better leave me alone or I'm going to Russia to live. I am welcome in my country because I was born free. I pay my taxes. I own my home. I've never broken the law. I've never received government disability or welfare assistance. I am welcome here because I am a good Samaritan and a peacemaker. You tell me I'm an experiment. You say you won't let me go. You have done everything to show me I'm n...ot welcome in the country I was born in. It wouldn't be fair to Russia to move there. I don't speak the language. It wouldn't be fair to Russia to relocate at age 48. Me and my husband are retired. We were frugal and saved our whole life and we never depended on any government for anything. We have helped to keep the economy growing. We have never even filed bankruptcy. I have nothing but dreams and great visions and good intentions to help humanity. I am being prevented from achieving my goals. This isn't just torture and experimentation it's Nazi abuse and sadomasochistic wicked occult voodoo or some form of mind control program. I didn't do anything to deserve this accept report criminals. I reported serious crimes that the police and government should want to know about. In the past that behavior would have been helpful and saved a lot of people. In the past Christians would have been respected and loved. Nobody told me the rules changed. We're self sufficient and never depended on anybody for anything. We are private people. You tell me I am easy prey because I'm always predictable Sherry Lee Bretz

No comments:

Post a Comment