Sunday, February 9, 2014

Someone needs to put a story in the global media about the experiments that are being secretly conducted on me and many others against our will in our very own homes. The mind invasion is driving people mentally insane and needs to stop. The truth needs to save others. They made my dog sick all day to try to punish me. They follow me everywhere. They have slowly sucked my life force away by harassment, weapon torture, mind invasion and constant threats and theft. Will someone please do a story? My records are out there. Please wake the world up! They are killing me but perhaps you can save others! They will kill many people. Our lives mean nothing to them. We are just lab specimens and a needless sacrifice to Satan.
 
Sincerely
sherry bretz
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment